Friday, February 3, 2012

Featured on GADIS 02




Monkey Billionaire as booth winner at GSFR'11. Thank you for GADIS Magz, ASUS Indonesia, and all my customers and fellas :) 

Lace Shirt - F21, Blazer - Stradivarius, Short - Unbranded, Clutch - Dorothy Perkins, Bracelets - Stradivarius, Ring - F21, Wings Wedges - Monkey Billionaire


"Best Dressed" at GSFR'11 


It was a sunny and hot day, so I changed my outfit with this comfy outerwear from my favourite brand Cotton Ink  paired with white shirt - Zara, skirt - New Look, bangles - Stradivarius, flats - Charles & Keith


Credit to Dennis Michael.  Merci d'être un si bon ami ! Merci de nous aider et toujourd me soutenir :*

2 comments:

  1. congratulation for the best dress and booth winner! loving the red on your skirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, I truly do appreciate every single comment I am lucky enough to receive. Please leave me your blog links if you'd like me to check out your blog. I do love follow each other :)

Feel free to email me if you've got any questions at louisa3010@hotmail.com

Follow me on Twitter @louisa3010